When you're here you could...
- Explore Gargrave Green and Stepping Stones over the River Aire
- Count and identify the birdlife you spot from the Leeds Liverpool Canal towpath
- Sit out on the patio with a hot drink and a good book
- Wander further in to glorious Malhamdale to find jaw-droppingly beautiful limestone landscapes
- Discover the Double-Arched bridge at East Marton
- Reconnect with family and friends and enjoy time out walking and chatting
- Take a bike ride along the bridleway in front of Newton Grange Farmhouse
- Bring your paddleboard with you and enjoy paddling along the Leeds Liverpool Canal. A Canal/Waterways licence is required.
- Visit Keelham Farm Shop to discover a real taste of Yorkshire and local products made in the Yorkshire Dales
Why not browse our collection of holiday cottages at Bank Newton in North Yorkshire to find one suitable for you?